Truth in the inward parts

Mark W. Bassett (mbasset@pcnet.com)
Mon, 16 Oct 1995 05:13:23 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 12 Oct 1995 05:39:00 -0500, you wrote:

>The basic text is from Psalm 51 where David says, behold, thou desirest
>truth in the inward parts and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to
>know wisdom.

This is beautiful, Bro. Strahan. In fact, God had me weaving with, and
preaching this same thread for about 4 successive weeks a couple of
months ago.

God is truth, but we might say In the final analysis, truth is the
quality of a man, if it is to be known at all.

Of course, being called a liar so often lately hurts. Thank God it
*does* hurt.

-mwbassett
http://www.pcnet.com/~mbasset