Are you censoring? -Reply

Andrew E Engle (engleae@nextwork.rose-hulman.edu)
Mon, 16 Oct 1995 05:09:49 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 15 Oct 1995, Ronald J. Bowden wrote:

> >> [The response...]
> >>
> >>      Steve, we love you and are all concerned about your
> >> salvation.  You have a profound knowledge of the Bible, which
> >> I am impressed by, but you seem to be using it for all the
> >> wrong reasons.  Please use this blessing from God to help bring
> >> others unto God, and not as a way of condemning your brethren.
> >> We are all human and make mistakes.  It is only because of Jesus'
> >> precious blood that we'll ever be saved.  I'll be praying for you.
> >> God Bless You,
> >
> >Wow. That is the kindest, most Christ-like reply I think I have ever
> >heard to Steve! Way to be a Christian Frederick!
>

> You apparently have not been around the situation wrong.
> Everyone involved has started out by trying to deal with
> the situation in a like manner but you will see that it
> has absolutely no reception in the individual to whom it
> is directed.

Yes, I know. But, what good is the light if you don't even *try* to let it
shine?!

Andy

"Hukt on fonix werk't four me!"   :)

Andy Engle
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
Mail: engleae@nextwork.rose-hulman.edu
WWW: http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~engleae/

The Lord Bless You!

   24  The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
   25  The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
   26  The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

						Numbers 6: 24-26