The New and Improved Ultimate (fwd)

Richard Masoner (richardm@cd.com)
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 05:58:26 -0500 (CDT)

Forwarded message:
Date:         Wed, 18 Oct 1995 21:08:44 -0400
From: "Steven A. Ertelt" <ao630@FREENET.BUFFALO.EDU>
Subject:      The New and Improved Ultimate

The Ultimate Pro-Life Resource List has a permanent home! Change your
links, add links to us, just take a few minutes to stop on by!!!

http://www.prolife.org/ultimate/prolife.html

This isn't the same ultimate your parents grew up with - check out our
new graphics and top of the line information. We offer the mos
comprehsnsive listing of right to life information on the internet anywhere!

This is your LAST stop for FIRST-rate information on:

-adoption services
-right to life organizations on the net
-factsheets including:
        feminists for life information
        abortion risks and dangers
        abortion's link to breast cancer
        pro-life alliance of gays and lesbians
        RU 486, fetal development and much more!
-political information for 1996
-essays and opinions on the right to life

and much more!

Point your browser, make your links, and send Jocelyn Elders to:

http://www.prolife.org/ultimate/prolife.html

The Ultimate Pro-Life Resource List ...
the net outpost for our basis of liberty.

Steve Ertelt

--
Steve Ertelt  **  http://www.shu.edu/~kellytra/olal.html