How Should We Relate to Trinitarians (LONG Article Included)

Mark W. Bassett (mbasset@pcnet.com)
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 17:46:16 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 20 Oct 1995 08:43:09 -0500 (CDT), you wrote:

>  The classic text on the sociology of internet is:
>
>"Flame Wars, the discourse of cyberculture".  Mark Dery, ed.  Duke
>University Press, 1994.
>
>Mind you, this is a secular book, and has some of the usual secular
>wording that we would rather see re-worded,

Thanks for the reference. I'll find and study this, but it might be a
good idea for others who feel that God has led them to this realm to
do the same.

>If you also have already read "The externalization of the heirarchy"
>by Alice Bailey, Lucis Press, London, 1957, (again recommend for
>ministers, but not necessarily for saints) which is a collection of
>writings by the high priestess and prophetess of the New Age during
>the time before and after WW2, especially her plan for education and
>communication, you should be able to discern the times with alarming
>clarity:

It is amazaing, looking back how much of my early life was structured
around Bailey. I count it all joy to say I was once held captive in
the purposes of another master.

> 3 And <2532> in the morning <4404>, [It will be] foul weather <5494>
>to day <4594>: for <1063> the sky <3772> is red <4449> (5719) and
>lowring <4768>

God keep His child in the chambers of His peace.

-- http://www.pcnet.com/~mbasset/life.htm
The Whole Gospel to the Whole World    -   Life Tabernacle UPC
"Preaching the Kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ,
with all confidence, no man forbidding ... " - Acts 28:31