[FWIW] Family "our" ?? (fwd)

Andrew E Engle (engleae@nextwork.rose-hulman.edu)
Tue, 24 Oct 1995 05:05:55 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 23 Oct 1995, Richard Masoner wrote:

> [...]

Oh yeah... I believe that! Really! I do!

Disney is the parent company of the company that produced "Showgirls", a
less than hideous display of human immorality. They also put out a
children's album that has a graphic display on the front cover. Perhaps
you have heard of it: "The Little Mermaid" soundtrack. There have also
been subliminal messages put into "The Lion King", and another one of
their famous movies, the name of which I do not at this time recall.

Yep. Disney has joined the bandwagon of those who wish to pollute
society. What a shame.

Andy

"Hukt on fonix werk't four me!"   :)

Andy Engle
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
Mail: engleae@nextwork.rose-hulman.edu
WWW: http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~engleae/

The Lord Bless You!

   24  The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
   25  The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
   26  The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

						Numbers 6: 24-26