Subliminal messages

Mark W. Bassett (mbasset@pcnet.com)
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 12:32:12 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 25 Oct 1995 02:38:00 -0500 (CDT), you wrote:
>I'm not defending Disney - there is plenty of non-subliminal garbage that
>they and others put out which is un-healthy, not to mention un-godly - but,
>I think uncritical acceptance of such rumors (especially secret messages)
>can be embarrassing.  As RichardM's post about the "numbers game"
>beautifully illustrates.

I completely agree with you about the inclination of "mystics" to look
for "hidden dangers" when the obvious ones stare us in the face.
Disney  has for YEARS been a timebomb, a coiled snake waiting to
strike.

On what basis do people attribute "goodness" to an organization which
amasses confidence and trust simply for projecting "funny" images. The
prince of the power of the air needs no subliminals when he has the
erroneous endorsement of people whose TRUST whould be in the Lord. I
cannot imagine a better trojan horse than Disney in these days, and
viewng the recent corparate history including its powerful advance in
media, Id say its time to write off the deceiver for what it is.

-- http://www.pcnet.com/~mbasset/life.htm
The Whole Gospel to the Whole World    -   Life Tabernacle UPC
"Preaching the Kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ,
with all confidence, no man forbidding ... " - Acts 28:31