Subliminal messages

"Nancy Troutman" (nxt116@psu.edu)
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 12:57:17 -0500 (CDT)

Per visual-lab students at Penn State:

The section that displays the word "sex" in smoke is found in a sceen that
dipicts the death of the father-lion.  The words "death" and the word "time"
(who knows why time?) can also be seen in the same sceen.

The sequence of display is:  "Sex" smoke forms then changes to "time" which
then changes to "death".  Turn the color off to see the words as when the
color is on they are difficult to make out, they are readily visable when
displayed in black & white.

It should also be noted that the impact of subliminal messages has been
negated in pschological literature for several years now.

It is not because of the subliminal messages that I avoid the lion-king, it
is because of the homosexual stance of Disney.  I have decided to vote with
my $$$$, though my impact is small.  I will not purchase a Disney product,
or in anyway way knowingly do business with them.

To Disney's credit, they are the last of the major entertainment companies
to allow benefits to "alternative lifestyle" arrangments.  The christian
community is voting with their dollars everytime we do business with these
firms.  Until we ban together, the impact of the homosexual community will
be stronger.

The homosexual community is not nearly as large as the "christian" community
in America, and they control the industry through solidarity.  They are
winning because they care, conversely we have lost the battle because we do
not care.