Subliminal messages

Jerry Caesar (gcaesar@eelab.newpaltz.edu)
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 05:40:04 -0500 (CDT)

While I don't know about the others unfortunately the Lion King one is true.

Here on campus, some guys (not in church or anything) put the section of the
tape inquestion on slow play. Quite plainly the word SEX could be seen in
the smoke !!

If you want to look for it yourself, I could ask them where in the tape
the information is.

- Jerry

Jerry Caesar
Email :caesar64@eelab.newpaltz.edu
WWWeb :http://www.eelab.newpaltz.edu/~caesar64

"Studying to show myself Approved in Christ and Elec/Comp Engineering."