oops, wrong address!

Richard Masoner (richardm@cd.com)
Mon, 30 Oct 1995 10:15:35 -0600 (CST)

A message I cc'ed you on...

   ----- Unsent message follows -----
From: richardm@bif (Richard Masoner)
Subject: Re: IRC (fwd)
To: nick@dazed.nol.net (Nick Anderson)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 09:29:26 -0600 (CST)
Cc: rjbrown@eli.wariat.org

FREE FREE FREE   :-)  for all UPC churches at http://eli.wariat.org.

> I guess HTML must be pretty easy to learn, but I have no knowledge of it
> so I will need your help.

Yep, it's easy.  It's 100% ASCII.

What we can do is this: I can draw up the initial HTML pages for you,
then you can modify as necessary.

> I thought 4 pics. one in each corner. Like, one of worship, one of Pastor
> preaching, one of outside of church and one of Pastor and his wife.
> Would that be too much?  then in the middle, info on the church. Service
> times, address, etc.

Sounds really good.  Just send me all the text you want and I'll make
a page out of that and put them on a server where you can take a look.
With your approval, we can then make the page "public."

> If we can do a sound file that would be good. I know it takes up a lot of
> space, i think I have something like 5 meg on my account through my

As long the the sound bites are kept short, it should be okay.  Br.
Brown can let you know more about this.

I've Cc'ed this to the owner of eli.wariat.org.

Richard