Next: About this document ...
Up: The Trojan Horse
Previous: The text
- Kings were: Saul, David, Solomon, Elah, Zimri, Omri.
- Tirzah was a beautiful city:
Song 6:4 Thou art beautiful, O my love, as Tirzah, comely
as Jerusalem, terrible as an army with banners.
- An evil king was ruling over the city, holding the inhabitants
under his evil rule.
- The city of Troy was also a beautiful city. (Read highlighted
- It too was the site of a famous siege: The Trojan War. (Read
highlighted Trojan War story.)
- Liken Helen to Israel.
- Liken Troy to the ``world''.
- Liken the Ulysses to God the Father.
- Liken the Trojan Horse to Jesus.
- The powerful forces are on the inside.
Robert J. Brown