Sticky permissions in 1.8.0alpha4 move()?

First is was the debug flag, now it seems like it happens with
permissions too.  It appears permissions are sticky after calls to
:accept from move(). So if the :accept verb is wizowned, the player can
ALWAYS get in, even if it returns 0.  After several nonwiz players
teleported into rooms that they weren't allowed into(I even saw the
message from the room's :accept saying so-and-so tries to enter the room
but the wall snaps back into place..., etc.  I'm almost positive this
is the case because when I added set_task_perms(caller_perms()) to the
:accept verb, the move was again refused to non-wizzes when :accept
returned 0.

Brian
---
   Brian Buchanan    sysop@calbbs.com    brian@wasteland.calbbs.com
-= ArchWizard of Digital Wasteland MOO (wasteland.calbbs.com 8888) =-