New LambdaCore database released -Reply

Hi again,

Out of curiosity I d/l-ed the new core to use in building in DOSMOO
(I know I can't have multiple connections, but while I am looking for
a way to either get to the UNIX machines at my site or for a port to
Windows or something I wanted to get started on some stuff so I
didn't have to start from scratch).  Anyways I got this when I tried
to load it:

STARTING: Version 1.7.8p4 of LambdaMOO server blah blah
VALIDATING the object hierarchies ...
VALIDATE: Phase 1: Check for invalid objects ...
VALIDATE: Phase 2: Check for cycles ...
VALIDATE: Phase 3: Check for inconsistencies ...
VALIDATING the object hierarchies ... finished.
*** PARSER: Line 3: Unknown built-in function: toliteral
*** DB_READ: Unparsable program #20:48, 1 = 451
*** Cannot parse database file!

And since I use the msdosmoo.exe I have I don't know how to get into
any of these things.  Any suggestion about how I can get it working
in DOSMOO would be highly appreciated.

0bsidian wanderer

0bsidian@BayMOO, EdenMOO, LambdaMOO
Tribe