That patch I had...

A long time ago, I posted a message asking who wanted a patch I had.
Still don't remember?  I had incomplete code...heh,...heh.

Anyway, I have ALL the code this time.  If you want the code, mail me.
Here's a description:

This code creates a builtin called sneak() (or it can be renamed).  It
allows you to input direct commands into a player (connected or
non-valid), as though the player typed the command himself/herself.  The
form is: sneak(player, string);

For example, you can type:

;sneak(#86, "@quit")

This line would disconnect #86, as though he typed @quit himself.

Here's a simple way to artificially connect a player (this code works on
ANY MOO, no matter the site or port):

;sneak($network:open("127.0.0.1", 9, #86), "")

This builtin is wizonly, and works only on non-wizard characters. (unless
otherwise edited within the code)

Just drop me a line if you want a look at the code.  It has been
successfully installed from LambdaMOO 1.7.8 and tested as high as 1.7.9p2.

--
The Raptor

ad880@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
http://carbon.cudenver.edu:7777/Raptor/homepage.html