Q:Support for different character sets

I am new to MOO and have some questions. Some may be FAQ, sorry :(
I am trying to find out if I can programm MOO server to talk a few
different languages, depending on the client identity.
Can I support different character sets in MOO ? Can it be
done right at login time ?
I want MOO server distinguish what client logs in. How can it be done ?
Is ther any general way to distiguish input from different clients ?
What object has $login.welcome-message and $login.help-message properties ?
How can I change them at login time ?
Is there any document with tips for Wizard starting a new MOO ?

Thanks for your help,
Dima.

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index