$network properties to e-male passwords ?

bjs1os@wizard.stark.k12.oh.us wrote:

> HIya,
>         I'm a programmer for netowrk things if you could give me the addres
> of your moo i could proble fix it or tell you whats wrong. If not whats ok
> i'll see what i can do.                 Bryan Snyder
>
>                            ,,,,
>                           ( 00 )
>                            (__)
> ----------------------oo0-------0oo--------------------
> -                      Bryan Snyder                   -
> -                     Louisville Ohio                 -
> -                 bjs1os@wizard.stark.k12.oh.us       -
> - http://oz.stark.k12.oh.us/students/pages/bryan.html -
> -     If you Think to hard you might hurt yourself    -
> ------------------------|^|----|^|---------------------
>                         |_|    |_|

Thanks for trying to help me !

Giving you my moo adress will hardly help,
as I've just started to run basic LambdaMOO code and core.
What I try to run now is the standard
distribution from parcftp.xerox.com:/pub/MOO/.

I haven't done much yet, just created two guest characters,
and changed welcome message a bit. That's it.
I compiled MOO with "outgoing network connections",
enabled in options.h file and also
have @set $network.active to 1, but all this doesn't help.
Though I have no problems with sendmail working with other
mailers,
MOO doesn't mail character passwords to new players !

I don't know much about other server $network properties I
should set.
Do you ?

cheers,
Dima.