Re: anyone ever gotten xerox to clarify the MOO license before?

On Mon, 13 Jan 1997, canton wrote:

>How's about the Macintosh LambdaMOO server port - copyrighted by its authors?
>I wonder if they ever found out what xerox's position was...

At the moment, we have MacGoesMOO (not to be confused with "MacMOO") under a
generic "copyright" with a "portions of this code" attribution to Pavel
Curtis and Stephen White, as well as the Xerox copyright notice found in the
MOOserver source. We had hoped to distribute it under the GPL, but we haven't
quite gotten around to it.

 -Steve
      I am a Troubleshooter; my job is to seek out and shoot trouble.