Thanks! (was re: limiting outbound packet size)

I am not our primary laisson with our host, but I do have a report that
many of your comments and suggestions for dealing with our problem at
DU were forwarded to our kind sys admins and we and they are trying to
work out what is needed for configuration changes and software upgrades.

I also learned a whole lot more about that side of things then I knew
before. I have always felt that the Moo wizards and hackers community have
been one of the more knowledgeable groups around.

You have our many thanks.

We hope to be up and running at full speed soon.

Dave @ Diversity University MOO

--
The AtticKeeper: David Morris  mailto:bweaver@worf.netins.net
---