LambdaMOO to move

A reminder for some, and news to others:

LambdaMOO will be moving locations shortly.  We have paved the way
with a new domain name, lambda.moo.mud.org, which current and future
users should use.  If you have any scripts which reference the old
names, lambda.xerox.com or lambda.parc.xerox.com, you should update
those scripts now.

The lambdamoo-registration@xerox.com address will move, to
registration@lambda.moo.mud.org.  Moo-cows will remain homed at Xerox.

Also, those of you who maintain web pages with mud addresses, please
update those pages.  I ran an altavista search a bit ago and found 400
references to one old address and 120 to the other old address.

The FTP site presently remains the same, but will probably also move.

    Judy Anderson yclept yduJ            'yduJ' rhymes with 'fudge'
    LambdaMOO Registrar             registration@lambda.moo.mud.org
    yduJ@cs.stanford.edu, http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~yduj
    League for Programming Freedom: lpf@lpf.org, http://www.lpf.org

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index