From: mcmudge@mailbox.syr.edu (Kipp the Kidd)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 11:00:07 -0800
Subject: Variables

I recently found a need for something that gives information about
variables, like, all the defined variables and their value, just for
debugging... and maybe something similar that can be put into a traceback.
Since I haven't seen any BFs that would define or do anything with a
variable, I guess it would be tough to write one...

I think it might have already been suggested...

- - Kipp
` Kipp - Michael Mudge #     I like to live close to home    # Syracuse       !
`     Owner of MOO2000 #       moo.microwave.com 2000        # New York       !