From: Bob Canary <canary@cs.uwp.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 1996 05:34:36 -0800
Subject: Where Did My Server Log Go?

I got my moo up and running, at which point my server log was alive and
well in the same directory as the moo program itself.  After doing some
stuff, I changed options.h to enable outward bound connections and
recompiled the moo.  I started it back up with my fixedup db and all went
well except that there are no current entries in my server log.  What
happened?
canary@cs.uwp.edu