Quota question

I never did get any response to my question about ownership_quota and
size_quota property for programmers which I posted two days ago.   So I am
trying again.
I really need an answer right away since I am setting up a quiz dispenser
for a class using the MOO.

What is the difference between the two properties.  I know size quota is
what determines how much you can build, but then what is ownership_quota.

As a wizard, I created a quiz dispenser that will create $note objects for
other people and then transfer ownership of the object to another person,
but I am getting a quota exceed error.  The size_quota of the owner of the
dispenser object has more than enough quota.  Any suggests as to how to get
around this.  I actually want the dispenser object to create notes without
having to worry about quota.

            (rayzer)  Ray A. Reaux            http://csgrad.cs.vt.edu/~reaux/

                           Cottleston, Cottleston, Cottleston Pie,
                           A fly can't bird, but a bird can fly.