clear_property() bug

I've been asked to post about a bug in 1.8.0a6's clear_property built-in.
Apparently, when clear_property() is used on a property that is defined on
the object, rather than being inherited from it's parents, the built-in
should return E_INVARG, but instead it returns an invalid variable type
which panics the server if you try to tostr() it.  I don't have alpha6
compiled on my system right now but I tried it with alpha4 and although it
didn't return an invalid variable type, it didn't return E_INVARG either.
Instead, it returned 0 and set the property to 0.  Does someone with alpha6
want to confirm this for me?  Is this related to that other E_INVARG bug
found in alpha6, possibly the same one? (sorry if it is, I'm just forwarding
this information on to you guys from someone else)

 *         Don Schwarz <darkowl@mcs.net>           *     PGP fingerprint:    *
 *          http://www.mcs.net/~darkowl            * 6E 3E B9 38 CC C2 CA CD *
 * -->Come to EnigMOO  (junior.wariat.org 7777)<-- * 4A ED 48 66 27 FA 1C 37 *
 *     Dark_Wiz @ EnigMOO, ForestMOO, MOOnShine    ***************************
 *  Dark_Owl @ everymoo          "The mice will see you now."  --HHGTTG      *