Deleted Props

I have encountered a slight problem on a MOO where I wiz.  Seems that
everytime I log out of the MOO all of my properties get cleared.  E.g. my age
is reset to 0 (never connected), my .all_connect_places is empty, my @audit
shows nothing (even though examining several objects shows I still own them)
and the number 1 killer - my password either gets changed or it to is deleted.

This is causing some major problems.. the only way I can log in now is if
another wizard is on line to give me a new password.

Has anyone ever seen this kind of thing before, and if so how did you fix it??
 I can't find a reason as to why it is happening, and neither can anyone else,
not yet anyway.

Rod (aka Darkson)