Re: $handle_uncaught_error

On Thu, 15 Feb 1996 slayer@kaiwan.com wrote:

> >Is there any chance $handle_uncaught_error could be called with another
> >argument made up of a list of all the variables defined in the tracebacking
> >verb, along with their values?  Or maybe even all of the variables in all
> >the calling verbs?
> >
> that sounds like a good idea, or at least the builtin ones like argstr,
> dobjstr etc.
> no sig, just me.

I have nearly completed a package to be installed in extensions.c that
will include a builtin that functions as either callers() or task_stack(),
except that it lists all variables in each stack frame.  I think that
this will be able to do what you'd like...I will be posting an
announcement here soon giving a URL for the package and a description of
the functions included.

ningolia@[oxygen|neon|stu].ci.lexington.ma.us
ingolia@molbio.mgh.harvard.edu