Re: The concept of "wizardly ethics"

Well said, Judy!

As an individual responsible for helping to maintain several commercial
systems, my heart and sentiments are with you all the way.

You are absolutely correct in that trust plays an important issue here -
bottom line with all of this - NOONE is making ANY individual use ANY
system (public or private) - it's all a matter of choice.

	-GME