An addendum

A re-reading of Judy's post reminded me of a point I forgot to make:

It is not just the hypothetical college freshman who might violate a wizardly
code of ethics.  Right now, at least one of the "serious" moos has a wizard who
has violated user privacy by reading moomail (albeit on a different moo).  In
corresponding with Judy, it also became apparent that she herself does not trust
many of you.  I don't know how many of you are the hypothetical college freshman
MOO wiz, but I'd guess that at least some of those she does not trust are at
least sophomores.

--
Karl Boyken, sys. prog., Dept. of CS, 303A MLH, U. of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242
email: karl-boyken@uiowa.edu              WWW: http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~boyken/