Re: Manual Update?

Christopher Scott Delaney writes:
> A while ago Pavel mentioned something about an updated version of the manual.
> Is this to accompany the release of the production version of 1.8.0?

I don't think it's going to make it out simultaneously with the production
release of 1.8.0 (which is likely to happen pretty soon, now, since nobody has
reported any serious bugs in beta3), but I am indeed working on it.  This
weekend I got a fair amount of work done on it, and I hope to do more in the
near future.  I've decided to release versions incrementally, with the first
one corresponding to 1.7.9p2 and being followed by versions for one or more of
the 1.8.0alpha/beta releases.  You'll be able to tell how close to done I am by
how close to 1.8.0-production the manual claims to cover.

	Pavel