HTML + MOO + NT = ???

Hi,

I'm looking for a MOO that runs on NT and provides some sort of HTML
interface (e.g., Pueblo).  Is it possible to achieve this using WinMOO?

What's the Paradigm core I've heard about -- would it help?

This must be a FAQ, since I've seen references to such issues, but I
can't seem to piece it all together.  Newbie-ness, I guess.

Dr. Bill McCarty, Associate Professor
Department of Computer Science
Azusa Pacific University               Ph.    818 815-5311
901 East Alosta Avenue                 Secty. 818 815-5310
Azusa, CA 91702 USA                    Fax    818 815-5323

mailto:bmccarty@apu.edu       http://www.apu.edu/~bmccarty