Re: HTML + MOO + NT = ???

On Mon, 3 Feb 1997, Bill McCarty wrote:
> I'm looking for a MOO that runs on NT and provides some sort of HTML
> interface (e.g., Pueblo).  Is it possible to achieve this using WinMOO?

If you are starting from scratch, use Cold.  It compiles in Win32, is much
faster than MOO, has a full HTTP/1.0 server port, and text in ColdCore is
stored in an internal form that can be decompiled based off your content
type (@set content-type=text/html to get html output).

I'm not sure what you want to do with HTML, but I can guarantee Cold will
do it better than MOO (having been experienced with both).  A good
reference to cold driving HTTP stuff is at www.sunrem.com (everything in
the Online Catalog is dynamically driven by a Cold server).

-Brandon Gillespie