2 quessies

Hello,

I ran a MOO several years ago..and have just started one up again.
Problem is I have forgotten all the wizzy things again. I've read the
Wiz FAQ and the Moo FAQ but cant find the info to two things. I'm
sorry if this is a faq question..but it doesnt seem to be in it.

1. Is there any way that you can put a carriage return/blank line
in a description?

I'm trying to do something like this on a room description:

"description blah blah...

Obvious Exits: north......"

so that the blank line is part of the description..??

2. Along time a go..someone posted up code for how to make the exits
appear under the description when someone 'looked' at the room. If I
could get this code again..then I wouldnt have to puit the exits
manually
in the description..it would print them automatically.

Thanks..if this is a FAQ then please tell me where the info is..

Tim
Tim MacLachlan
Network System Manager, Itchen College
http://www.itchen.hants.gov.uk