No Subject

>Maybe if you're really that paranoid, you should lock your computer in the
>closet and never turn it on (let alone put it on a <gasp> network).
>After all, if somebody really wanted to move you, they could just hack
>into the
>server machine, stop the MOO server, steal the DB, erase all the backups,
>alter
>your location by hand in a text editor, re-upload the DB, and restart the
>server.
>
>Then again, maybe the best solution is to drop a 2-ton safe on whoever is
>malicously moving you around.

You're missing a loophole here.  Someone could come to your house or
wherever the server is, use plastic explosives, blow the closest door/safe
door off, start up the puter, open up the db in pico, edit the obj's
location, save & shutdown, buy a new closet door/safe, replace it, and
leave after cleaning.  you'd never know till you surveyed the surroundings,
hired 25 guards to watch over the physical area of the server, started the
db and checked the location of the object.

Come on.  I can't believe you missed something so obvious.  Next time, keep
the stupid comments to yourself, and I will too :P

Cheers in the over-hyped space of cyber,
-wc/Mitch, possesion of Jill Jeanblanc.

<http://huh.com/><telnet://moo.huh.com:1770/>