Re: your mail

> >Maybe if you're really that paranoid, you should lock your computer in the
> >closet and never turn it on (let alone put it on a <gasp> network).
>
> You're missing a loophole here.  Someone could come to your house or
> wherever the server is, use plastic explosives, blow the closest door/safe

	Sheesh, you people just can't find all the loopholes. You
completely forgot about the alians with thier nanoelectric robots. They
will just infiltrate directly onto your hard drive, and from there they
can magnetically alter the data written into the platter.
	Your best bet is to totally destroy the computer after you make
the object.But still it isn't completely safe. I mean really, with the
time travelers, what is?

		Patrick