Re: more questions

i for one like all this spam, moo-cows has been rather dull as of late.

i was excited to see a possible flame war erupting, but was pleasantly
surprised at the result.  this is great stuff, if youre not careful tho,
UPN will steal the rights to it, and you may see it in an episode of Voyager.
without due credit of course.

   _____         \ ..and the wise man answered,      (_)
/    | /_\ |/    \  "You must first anesthesize the  | |
                                                     (_)