Newbie alert!!

Hi all,

Yes, I am a newbie to MOO programming, but hopefully I am a fast learner.

I am trying to set up a small MOO for an architectural course that I teach
in London, but am not having much success.  The main problem is hardware,
I'm restricted to using Mac (that's what the school has to work with) and I
can't seem to find a decent port to the Mac.

I've tried MacMOO which seems pretty good, but it has a tendency to crash
on PowerMacs.  I have been trying to get a modified DGD to run on the mac,
but without much success.

Does anyone have suggestions on where I might look for a Mac server
application that can run the LamdaCore db?

Thanks.

Geoffrey Makstutis

Geoffrey Makstutis
<gmakstutis@worldscope.net>