Re: Newbie alert!!

On Sun, 3 Mar 1996, Geoffrey Makstutis wrote:

> I am trying to set up a small MOO for an architectural course that I teach
> in London, but am not having much success.  The main problem is hardware,
> I'm restricted to using Mac (that's what the school has to work with) and I
> can't seem to find a decent port to the Mac.

Try MacGoesMOO, which is currently a port of LambdaMOO 1.8.0beta3. It's
relatively stable, PPC-accelerated, and has a nice user interface. You can
ftp MGM from

ftp://neon.ci.lexington.ma.us:1221/pub/MGM_1.0beta3.sea.hqx

(paste that URL into Fetch; Netscape doesn't work properly with non-standard
FTP ports). Also, check out

http://neon.ci.lexington.ma.us/SpamCentral/scaron/mgm.html

for info on how to join the MGM mailing list.

 -Steve
      I am a Troubleshooter; my job is to seek out and shoot trouble.