Re: Server logs, and more.

--- skud@glasswings.com.au wrote:
That is, connections, failed connections,
checkpoints etc would all have been appearing on-screen in real time.
Anyone know how this was done?
--- end of quoted material ---

I was able to produce that on my MOO.  However, that MOO has been around for a
while,
and now looks almost nothing like LambdaCore.  Anyways, if this makes any
sense, use it,
otherwise you've been warned.  In $login, when logins failed, etc, the login
device would actually say "A metallic voice admonishes: ", "Either X does not
exist, or he has a different password".  I (not being a wizard) couldn't change
it to also toss those things at me, so I bugged the room it was in.  :)

Hope this helps/doesn't hurt too much.

-manta

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index