Re: partially silly question

Clinton R. Gardner writes:
> to 1.7.9x...anyway I started to compile the code and it wants poll.h
> and my little old linux doesn't have it.  Solution?

It sounds like you've modified options.h to ask for the NS_SYSV/NP_TCP
networking implementation, which won't work under your operating system.  You
*should* be using the default, NS_BSD/NP_TCP, which shouldn't try to use
<poll.h>.  If you get this behavior without having made *any* changes to
options.h, then write again (to me) sending along a copy of your `raw_config.h'
file, which was generated by the `configure' program.

	Pavel