Re: Property Permissions

>>What is OpalCore like? Does it have some of the RPG stuff they did built
>>in? Does it have as many commands as the lambdacore? Are the commands as
>>good?

>These are questions you pretty much have to answer yourself by actually
>using the database. :)  It is LambdaCore based, isn't it, Seth?

Yup, started with a LambdaCore database (circa 1992, I think) and built
up from there.  We've got a number of wonderfully cool additions and
some horribly awful code.

Seth I. Rich - sir@po.cwru.edu
                                 There is nothing more precious than
Rabbits on walls, no problem.    a tear of true repentance.

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index