Re: Ansi Escape codes

I dont know if this will exactley solve your problem, but I programmed
CastleMOOs ansi system(I just use a BF that returns the escape
character).  The correct escape sequence to clear a players screen is:
ESC[2J
So, if you can FUP that in, and get it to the players terminal it will
clear the screen.