Compiling on Linux

I've been trying to compile a LambdaMOO server on Linux (Slackware 3.0) but
I can't get it done. When compiling, the system searches for the file:
/usr/include/linux/types.h where linux/ is a symbolic link to
/usr/src/linux/include/linux  but this file isn't there.
And this is just the beginning, I'm afraid...
I realise this may very well be a linux-problem instead of a Lambda-problem,
but I do recall having read something about compiling-on-linux-problems on
this list in the past.
Has anyone had the same problem and if yes, how did you fix it ?
Please tell me if I'm out of line here...

Thanx,
Bruce,
Archwiz of the MusicMOO.

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index