flying cows picture (looking for Neal Bridges)

Hi.

I doesnt really belong into this list but I have no idea where else I
should ask...

Ages ago I once found a picture somewhere on a MOO related ftp server (I
think) - it shows three flying (MOO) cows, a stool and a bucket over a
green meadow. I kept it just lying around on my HD but now I would like to
use it for a splash screen for my MOOclient. The credits say "Neal
Bridges'92". Does anybody know how I can contact him to ask for permission
to use the picture?

Thanks a lot,

Andreas

                     Andreas Dieberger
             Georgia Institute of Technology
     School of Literature, Communication and Culture
                Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0165
        Tel: (404) 894-8009   Fax: (404) 894-1287

andreas.dieberger@lcc.gatech.edu    dieberger.chi@xerox.com
 http://www.gatech.edu/lcc/idt/Faculty/andreas_dieberger/
             The last good thing written in C
            was Franz Schubert's Ninth Symphony