MPL information

	There has been talk of MPL but I have never found the
	location of the pathces for 1.7.9p2 ( I am aware of the
	latest server having MPL built in). I also would like
	some information on how to use it. e.g. I assume you
	can select two (or more) ports to listen to so you may have
	a WWW port (80) to serve html and MOO port (7777) to serve
	telnet requests. This is great but what is necessary to get this
	to work?

	Thanks in advance,

	Cheers David.
 David Channon                                .-_|\
 Department of Computer Science              /     \
 The University of Newcastle                 \.--._/
 NSW, 2308, AUSTRALIA                             v
 Email : dchannon@cs.newcastle.edu.au
 URL   : http://wwwcs.newcastle.edu.au/Research/VMRG/dchannon.html
"Virtual Memory is like an orgasm, It's better if you don't fake it!"
		-- S Cray