Paradigm Database

For those that own a Paradigm Core, I think it would be best if you started
from the new core.  I redid much on the recent version, and it would mean
less work for us if I didn't have to do all the changes again to your core.
They're too complex to be automatically updated (especially weapon stats...
requires human judgement)  If anyone has a core too big to be restarted,
privately email me...

I think I should/should have waited on giving the core out.  It is very
incocmplete, but the pace has almost tripled, and it should be finished much
sooner than I expected.  If you still want to get the new core, use the
core-updater and risk major changes, that's OK, I'll still mail ya the core.
There is now also an ArchWiz FAQ available.  If ya have the time, you can
read through the changes I've made lately, beyond my signature.

- Kipp