Paradigm

OKey, I found that many people still want the core, so if anyone else is
interested in what I've done recently, here are the changes I made.  E-mail
me if you want the core.  the mail system will be ready for alpha6.

Alpha4 -----

- Simple MOO distributing.  Users may walk through an exit, without even
noticing
   that they just switched MOOs.  No client required.  People on different MOOs
   may send messages to eachother.
- MANY fighting bugs cleared up
- Fixed bug where some verbs would end up having :_wizard() instead of .wizard
- Exits in the room description may be enabled/disabled.
- Gods may toggle wether they're playing or not.  Affects wether aggressive
   monsters attack, and if food/drink matter.  (toggle playing)
- Gods may .force <player> to do things.  The output of the command is echoed
   to the forceful god as well as the player.
- Bug with containers fixed.
- Rooms now have flags; INSIDE, OUTSIDE, PEACEFUL, NO_FLEE, NO_EXITS, DARK.
- Day/night system implemented.  Weather comes soon.
- Rooms can either always be dark, or only when it's day time.
- ROOT's first login now asks things such as MOO name, address, port, etc.
- The 'playing' flag now gives gods better observational power.
   When playing is off, gods can see room or enemy flags, and are not affected
   by dark rooms or enemies.

Alpha4.9 -----

- Added copyright notice.  (sez me lawyer)
- Fixed bug where nighttime dark rooms displayed 2 descriptions.
- Fixed bug where ROOT's login occasionally wouldn't ask MOO things upon first
   login.
- Updated core to work with HEX codes -- specifically using encode_binary()
   instead of raw strings.
- Added a few immortal's informational verbs such as .cia, seniority, .age,
   .look, .show, .sweep and .find
- Players only need to enter their password once per distributed host MOO, per
   server MOO.

Alpha5 -----

- Completely rewrote wielding and wearing methods.  inventory and equipment
   are stored seperately (as are the commands 'i*nventory' and 'eq*uipment')
   YOU MUST READ 'help rpg' to see the things you must do differently to
   create weapons and equipment.
- $enemy:look_self uses expanded format, like $room, when toggled ON.
- Added a 'godlist' command.
- Added '.weapon' command to toggle equipment's weapon flag, and added
   '.peace' '.dark' '.inside' and '.outside' for modifying room flags.
- Added '.rename-exit .rexit' for renaming exits.
- Changed checkpoint message to be more informational and less goofy.
- Added a hack to bf_set_verb_code, that changes all .props to :_props()
- Added line-at-a-time code to the beginning of the login screen... it
   seems to be clearing up all the problems that 1.8.0 caused
  (and 1.7.9p2 didn't)   *** WHEE!!!
- Reorganized most of the properties on $rpg
- Modified the attack code to work with multi-weilding
- Coins now have weight
- All offensive words spoken in the main room are converted to offensive
   politician's names.  (this is a joke, OK?  I don't necessairily
   hate theese people...  it was Scott Adams' suggestion :))
- Help logs all failed help attempts...  This will remain until I finish
   the help.

- Kipp