Re: your mail

You might want to look closer to home..A) pavel is on 1.8.?p2 almost..
and B) I ran 1.7.8p4 for the longest time. in fact if I remember right
I've still got a moo somewehre that isrunning it.. (yhea.. in fact going
down soon.) ... hehe.. and I can tell you its not that ver of the server..

Anyone else had that problem way back then :0

egoff@vespucci.iquest.com