No Subject

I was wondering if there was anyway to fix the memory leak in the server 1.7.8p4

The MOO seemed to jump from around 6 meg to 11 meg in a day with only 1 or 2
characters being made. I have rebooted it a few times but it seems to go
straight up to 11 meg. We have a byte based quota system so i dont think
anyone could of made 5 megs of text in objects.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this leak?

Thanks
Jay
Jay Ruddell ( ( (   E-mail : jay.ruddell@bushnet.qld.edu.au
             ) ) )    Phone : (070) 962 357
 Barra       ( ( (
 at         '. ___ .'    Telnet to :
 BushMOO   '  (> <) '         bushnet.qld.edu.au:7777