[SERVER] optional verb call by server

I was just thinking that now that we have the possibility to write
wrappers, it would be nice if we had the possibility to 'tell' the server
not to call the object initialize verb after creating an object, not to
call the recycle verb of an object before to recycle it and so on...

Maybe this could be done through $server_options.disable_initialize_call, ...

Some will probably wonder why such feature would be nice... here is an example:
I'm doing multiple ownership, I would like the .owners property to be
initialized BEFORE to have the intitialize verb called... and because the
initialize verb can be overriden, I can't trust it to do that
initialization.

Any chance to see that feature in a next version of the server ?

Suggestions? comments ?

Richard

---
"640K ought to be enough for anybody."