Re: @create problem

>Welp, the best solution is to find out what went wrong... I do not use
>the new core so i do not know what object #90 is, or what the moveto
>acceptable says... I can _guess_ what the problem is though -- when
>objects are created they are in #-1, the @create verb tries to move them
>to the creator, and #90:moveto tries either to check a property or
>execute a verb on the objects former location -- which is an invalid
>object (#-1).

Actually, no.  #90 is Frand's Player Class, and the problem has to do with
the new callers().  I'm not sure what the change should be, however, but it
has to do with one part of callers() returning a non-object, when the old
callers() returned an object ref there, so when it tries to check something
on that object, it gets E_INVIND.

Phantom

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index