Re: malloc() vs. mymalloc()

Christopher Unkel writes:
> Is there a reason that timers.c and regexp.c call malloc() and free()
> directly, instead of calling mymalloc() and myfree()?  pattern.c uses
> mymalloc() but can't seem to decide between free() or myfree()...

The timers module is almost completely separable from the rest of the server,
so I used malloc() to keep it so, in case I (or anyone else) wanted to use it
again in some other context.

In pattern.c, I use myfree() for anything allocated by mymalloc() and free()
for anything allocated by the (externally developed) regexp package, which uses
malloc() to allocate things.

	Pavel