Re: Enterfunc

Try this:

who = args[1];
if (length(#<whatever>.contents) == 1)
suspend(60);
who.location:announce_all(#<whatever>.message1)
   <snip>
   <snip>
endif
pass(who);

Also make sure it's TNT
>Hi,
>
>	I have this problem:
>
>When I try to use a tutorial room's enterfunc to guide newbies, I created
>the :enterfunc verb.  It did not work at first because I didn't @chmod it
>to rxd, but after I @chmod'ed it, it doesn't show its description at all
>when somebody enters it, though the command is executed.  I wonder what's
>wrong with my code or did I override any default.  This is the code:
>
>#104:enterfunc   this none this
> 1:  if (length(this.contents) == 1)
> 2:    suspend(60);
> 3:    this:announce_all(this.message1);
> 4:    suspend(180);
> 5:    this:announce_all(this.message2);
> 6:    suspend(25);
> 7:    this:announce_all(this.message3);
> 8:    suspend(60);
> 9:    this:announce_all(this.message4);
>10:    while (this.contents)
>11:      this:announce_all(this.next_msg);
>12:      suspend(100);
>13:    endwhile
>14:  endif
>

>	Please give me any comments.  Thanx in advance.
>
>:)
>wil.

Yours,
Michael Smith (AKA debug)
Visit me on Frontier : moo.astroarch.com 7000
If the professeur can make a television out of two coconuts and Gilligan's
hat, Why can't he just fix the dang boat.?????

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index